The Bamboo Bungalow is a traveler's oasis in Olympia’s Northeast neighborhood. Just around the corner from the famous San Francisco Street Bakery, the Bungalow is one half of a cozy duplex. It is tucked into an exotic collection of living bamboo and treasures gathered from beaches and forests around Western Washington. The Bungalow is almost 2 miles north of Fertile Ground.
Just a 15 minute walk (or 3 minute drive) takes you down San Francisco Street to East Bay Drive. Breathtaking views of the Olympic Mountains and Budd Inlet are visible all the way to the heart of downtown Olympia.
The Bungalow comfortably accommodates 4 guests with:
- Two bedrooms
- one bedroom with a queen bed
- one bedroom with 2 twin beds
- One bathroom with tub/shower
- Wi-fi Internet
- Dining area
- Small, well equipped Kitchen
- New gas range and microwave
- Earth-friendly cleaning practices
- Flat screen TV with basic cable
- DVD player with a collection of DVDs
- CD player with a collection of CDs
- Collection of books, games and puzzles
- Off street parking for two vehicles
- Covered patio with outdoor seating in small fenced yard
- Fully furnished with your comfort and convenience in mind
$160 per night plus tax for two bedrooms
$130 per night plus tax for one bedroom.
Please read the policy page for a fuller description of policies
- Minimum stay is two nights
- Inquire about weekly or monthly rates
- Payment by cash or checks only - credit cards not accepted
- Tobacco smoking is permitted outside
- No pets please
Here's a little comparison chart to help you choose between the Bamboo Bungalow and the Union Place.
| Unit|| Downtown || Front/Back Yard|| Cable Access|| Twin Beds|| Washer/Dryer On-site|| Dishwasher|
| BB|| ||X || X|| X||X || X|
| UP||X || || XX|| || X|| |